God won’t always take you out of your storm. Sometimes he we deliver you while you are still in it.
Simply put, he won’t take you out, because their are lessons inside the storm that you need in order to survive what you will encounter later. To come out early would be like taking the cake out of the oven before it is fully baked or using a table before it is fully assembled.
If you’ve prayed for your storm to end and it hasn’t, examine the elements in the storm and make sure that you have taken everything from it you are supposed to take with you.
Think about it, since God won’t take you out too early, then you may actually be why your storm is lasting so long.
Walk through the storm, learn all you can, and wait for God to lead you into your next season.
After the ⛈ storm comes “your season” 😊
- growintheword on Walking in the Anointing II “Protecting the anointing”, Bible study 04/06/16
- Linda Podkowka on Walking in the Anointing II “Protecting the anointing”, Bible study 04/06/16
- growintheword on Angels & Demons Part I, “The Spiritual World vs. the Physical World” Bible Study 09/15/10
- Kayode moses Olowoyeye on Angels & Demons Part I, “The Spiritual World vs. the Physical World” Bible Study 09/15/10
- growintheword on You got to go through it!, Sermon 04/24/13