Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there!
If you have fallen down on your relationship with your children, I challenge you strive to restore and repair that relationship. What the world is missing now more than anything is the strong hand and wisdom of the male leader. The Bible teaches that a household can not be overtaken, unless first the strongman is bound. If that strongman is not there, then we leave behind a vulnerable household.
If you do not have kids, I challenge you to be a father figure to the fatherless. There are people out there that would love to have your mentorship, your wisdom, your friendship, and your guidance.
Also, Happy Fathers Day to the mothers while have to play both roles. God bless you for stepping up and doing the best you can in the absence of a father. God is going to bless you for your spirit.
Again, Happy Fathers Day to you all!
- growintheword on Angels & Demons Part I, “The Spiritual World vs. the Physical World” Bible Study 09/15/10
- Kayode moses Olowoyeye on Angels & Demons Part I, “The Spiritual World vs. the Physical World” Bible Study 09/15/10
- growintheword on You got to go through it!, Sermon 04/24/13
- angereda haynes on You got to go through it!, Sermon 04/24/13
- Bettye Dodson on Genesis IV, Bible Study 11/30/16