Bishop Walker continues to bless the Mt Zion family as well as friends on the prayer call every Tuesday morning @ 7am. Here are a few points that I got from yesterdays prayer call:
Numbers 23:19-20: 19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 20Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
God is not a man that he should lie. Know that what God has promised you is always under attack by the enemy.
- You got to know his promise. It is the mission of the enemy to try and make you doubt that promise
- Be patient. Josh 21:45-This scripture reminds us that every promise was fulfilled and so every promise he gives to us, will be fulfilled.
- The enemy job is to destract you from what God promised you. It might be taking a long time, the enemy will use this moment to try a create doubt within you.
- The enemy wants to destroy you. If the enemy can destroy you, then you will never make it to your promise. Know that you not making it to your promise, may cause someone else’s blessing to come to fruition.
- Know your God. Psa 119:40 – God wants to renew you. All the plans that he has for you is good.
- God will not reverse his promise. No one can reverse what God has placed in motion. If he promised it to you, it will come to pass.
Know that all you need is a promise from God. Since you know his decisions can’t be reversed, all you have to is hold on. If he said it, it will be so.