2 Timothy 1:7 says (NKJV)
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. – Know that fear cripples us in the body of Christ. Fear can keep you on hold, so you want get what God wants for your life.
Here are some principles we must remember pertaining to fear:
- You got to respond to fear with a corresponding action.Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. God gives us his word that everything will be alright.
- Accept God’s word as the last word on your subject. Rehearse God’s word in your Spirit.
- Put your trust in God’s ability and not your own. God has the ability to do what we can’t.
- Keep your mind from fearful thoughts. Philippians 4 reminds us that the devil is trying to make you think that it (your situation) is worse than what it is.
- Keep in mind that God will fight your battles. This battle is not yours, it’s the Lord’s. Even your enemy knows that God will fight for you .
- Take authority over your fear.Know that you have enough word inside you that you can believe God for what he promised until it manifests.