The points Bishop Walker made on his prayer call were so encouraging, I felt that I should share them this morning. They are:
Anchor Text Romans 8:28-30
- Know that he has a plan for your life – Be able to tolerate the things that happen in your life, because you know that God has a plan. Jer 27:11
- Know that there is going to be pressure – Know that pressure is coming so that God can develop you for where you are about to go. Remember that you are under construction
- Always know and respect the providence of God – No matter what is going on in your life, know that God is at work in your life. He is always behind the scenes working.
- You have to presevere – Because of who you are in Him, know that you are stronger than the average person.
- Know that you will prevail – Know that you are going to come out on the top no mattter what it may look like in your life right now.
I hope these words from Bishop Walker’s prayer call will encourage you like they encouraged me. God Bless!