Believe God for your healing Part II
Synopsis of Bible Study 1.12.11
Delivered by Bishop Walker III
We are going back over Part 2 Healing believing God for our healing we want to do a quick review today of what we talked about last week then we will jump right into our teaching today.
Remember we made a declaration I hope you remember that declaration because it is important for us to walk into that, and I just want us to declare it again today. That declaration is, I am not the sick trying to get well, but I am the healed resisting sickness and disease. Now, we gave you also seven things to do when you are standing and believing God for your healing.
- The very first remember was deciding not to fear, I’m going to stand and I am not going to fear because I just believe God’s word. I am not going to have fear, because I got faith.
- Secondly, we talked about the idea of not becoming frustrated. No matter what happens, I am not going to allow myself to get frustrated because that is when I make unwise decisions.
- The third thing is I am not going to become desperate. Desperation brings about crazy choices and when we end up desperate, things aren’t happening at the pace you want them to happen and we end up with some witchdoctors and other crazy things like that.
- Number four was you don’t lose confidence. You have good days and bad days. Our days vacillate between the two constantly, but we have to stay the course.
- Number five keep listening to God’s word on healing. Keep that word in you. Saturate your heart, your spirit, and your home with the word on healing.
- Number six, act like it is so. You get a word and you start acting like it is so. How does that manifest? What does that look like when we act like it is so. We praise God everyday for our healing regardless of how we feel. We just give God glory no matter what’s going on.
- Remember we also talked about everything God made in the beginning was good. The devil caused sin to come in. Now sin came in and we must remember the wages of sin is death and the gift if God is eternal life. Satan wants to use sickness to bring death quickly into your life, but everything Satan did in the garden, God, thru Jesus Christ overcame at Calvary. Understand that once I enter into relationship with God, I have a right to life. This is the kind of life God intends for our life. In other words, it’s more than just a free ticket to heaven. Instead it is the kind of life we deserve down here. 3rd John 2 says as you remember declares Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. – This is the holiest idea of where God wants us to be. God wants us to be able to pay our bills, take care of our families, be healthy, and he wants us to go to heaven. Now who would pass that up? The other side of that would be Satan who wants us to be broke, be sick, and go to hell. That’s not our choice.
Alright, so let’s understand some things today as we want to move further into our study. We want to take you down a road and we are going to make you think about a lot of stuff while taking you deep, then deeper and deeper. Is that ok?
First of all, I want to deal with idea of how Jesus healed and how it manifested.
I. How did Jesus heal and how is it manifested
1. Some instances of healing are manifested immediately. There are many instances in the scriptures where Jesus healed people and they were just healed instantly and immediately. This is important because we are going to tie three things together. In Matthew 9: 22 says But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. – This happened immediately. This is so significant as we begin to look at this and understand the context of this. It is very important when dealing with Jesus’ healing and how he heals.
2. First of all:
She heard that Jesus was coming by. A lot of questions need to be raised here. Was it the touch the woman gave Jesus’ garment that healed her or was it the fact that she heard Jesus was coming by and got in position?
a. Let’s dissect that. The bible says said she heard that Jesus was coming by. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God, so hearing puts me into position, because faith must be active. Faith must have a corresponding action. You can have faith all day that your healing is coming but if you don’t put yourself into position for it to manifest, you will miss the healing. The fact that this woman put herself into position was a corresponding act to her faith. As a result, she is in position; she presses thru the crowd, comes from the rear, and touches the hem of Jesus’ garment, Jesus turns around and says, “Somebody touched me.” A lot of people were touching Him, but Jesus knew the difference because in her touch was a corresponding act of faith. As a result, Jesus turns around and says woman, “Your faith has made you well (or in other words your faith has made you whole). Why is this important? It is because she is healed immediately. Whenever you have the kind of faith that puts you into position based on a corresponding action, regardless of the circumstances that it takes to get you into that position, you position yourself for an immediate healing. Let’s be clear, the Lord does not have to heal you immediately, but in this instance he did it immediately.
3. Matthew 15:28 says Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. – Let’s back up and look at this in its context. The bible declares in Matthew 15: 21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. – Here we have a woman who’s able to understand spiritual principles. She gets revelation and as a result of her getting revelation, a miracle or a healing takes place immediately. Whenever you are able to capture revelation of what God is doing or saying then it is an act of faith because you are saying, “Lord I hear you I see what other people don’t see when you are moving and as a result it positions me for miracles or healing immediately.”
4. Look at Matthew 17: 18 which says Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. – Here we are dealing with the boy with epilepsy. He has an epileptic spirit and yet we see Jesus healing him that very hour. Matthew 20:34 – So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him. – THEY FOLLOWED HIM. Now why is this significant? It is because there are times in which the LORD will heal instantly and immediately. Have you ever experienced that in your life or seen that happen? Have you seen where the Lord just healed instantly? In other words, somebody had it, the Lord spoke it, and something happened. All of a sudden, out of nowhere it was gone. Have you ever experienced that before? Alright, so he can do it immediately, but wait a minute we are going to tie some things together. He’ll also heal in phases.
II. God heals in phases
1. Here is a very significant scripture we want you to see. Mark 8:22-25 says – 22And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch 23And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 25After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. – Now I need you to get this; it not that Jesus’ first touch wasn’t enough (at first he says he saw men as trees walking). The revelation then is that sometimes God heals progressively in stages or phases. There are times he does this in order that you and I might have our faith tested to give him glory. Ex – You go to the doctor, the Doctor says, “Listen here. There’s a tumor” and you go back six months later after you have prayed and believed God for the tumor to be gone. The Doctor now says the tumor has shrunk a little and you get upset because the tumor isn’t gone. It doesn’t mean you’re not going to get the healing. It may just means that God is saying, “Can you praise me for what the tumor has done, because it is on the way to being gone? “ You got to learn that God heals in phases sometimes. It may be a process, but it shall come to pass. That’s why you can’t get frustrated; you can’t get irritated by the process. You got to just hang in there, because it happens in phases sometimes. God may take a year or even two years, but we have to be willing to say, “Whatever it takes Lord, whatever you’re doing, as long as I get my healing, it’s alright with me!” Do I have a witness out there?
2. God also heals when you are true to your assignment. I want you to hear this very carefully. I want you to look at Luke 17. Luke 17:11-14 says 11 And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.12And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: 13And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. 14And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. – I want to teach you this. In order to really understand chapter 14 you have to get a theological construct, context, or background to really appreciate this. So let’s break this down. According to the law or the Torah (the first five books of the bible) or the Cannon (the Pentateuch) this idea of Mosaic Law. Particularly in Leviticus we have these laws. One on those laws, concerns itself with leprosy. Leprosy was that contagious disease that caused people to stand afar. Often times they (people with Leprosy) were declared unclean. They were social outcasts. They could not even dare think about going into the temple, because they would be considered as defiling the temple. Even in society they were on the peripheral. No one wanted to touch a person with leprosy, because they feared that they would become a leper and be called unclean. Imagine the psychological toll this played on people who had leprosy. No one wanted to be around them so they hung around leprosy colonies.
3. In the scripture above, you have ten of them because they were in somewhat of a colony. Now watch what happens. Now the lepers see Jesus and cry out to Him. As a result of crying out to him guess what happens. Jesus has compassion. We must understand this, because it is going to bless us. When Jesus saw them, he said to them go show yourselves to the priest. And it came to pass as they went, what happened, they were cleansed.
4. Now let’s look at verse 13 again and it will start making sense to you. So they lifted up their voices and did they say “Jesus heal us?” No; they said have mercy on us and when they said Jesus have mercy we can imply they were saying change our condition. When they didn’t want to be like this, they were asking for healing thru mercy? Correct! Watch verse 14. Did Jesus say you are healed? What did Jesus do? He gave them an assignment. The assignment was for them to go from where they were and to go to a place where they knew they were not going to be received. They knew that if they were out of their colony (as lepers) and they knew if they even dare go to the temple, they were bound to get killed. You are bound to get crucified in the temple with leprosy. Entering into the temple as a leper would make you be classified as a blasphemer defiling the temple of God. If anyone upholds the law it is the priest. It is priest’s job to uphold the law. Jesus sends lepers to the temple and shows themselves to the priest. Now watch what the assignment was. Like the lepers, the assignment doesn’t make allowance for our sickness. Just go do what God says to do. As they went they were healed. The reason some of us miss our healing is because we start making allowances for our sicknesses. We talk about why we can’t do what God is telling us to do and why we can’t do this or that, because we are sick and we say “Lord I can’t do my assignment because of this or that.” Woe is us, but know that when the Lord says go, you better go, because you will get your healing on the way there.
5. Jesus knew by the time the lepers got to the temple, they would welcome them in, because they would no longer have leprosy. Somewhere between God telling you to go and the time you get there, he is responsible for the healing. So there are people, who come to church all the time sick, but some get healed on the way hear. Ever got healed on the way? I mean that’s how God does. You have to understand the power. Don’t ever let a sickness cause you to step out of your assignment. The best thing you could ever do when sickness hits you is to keep on doing what God told you to do, because God will heal you while you’re still doing your assignment.
6. So to recap, God heals immediately, He heals in phases and he heals you while you are in your assignment. You got it say I got it. Now we are getting ready to make a sharp left turn. We are making this left turn all day and this left turn is very interesting. Because what I want to deal with now is the idea of how healing is administered in the bible.
III. How is healing administered?
1. Now let me just preference this by saying and recognizing first of all this is worldwide Ministry. We have of course the local congregation, and we have MtZionAnywhere, and our TV & Radio broadcast. Having said that, we know we might get some letters and some cards, because maybe some people might not be favorable of what I am about to say, but we are going to tell the truth. How many of you come for the truth? Bishop explains that he wants to tell the truth. Bishop explains that he is going to give you the truth in God’s word right now, the real deal! Now, we want to talk about first of all the laying of hands.
2. Laying of Hands
a. Now I want to make a statement about this. It is so important to own this and we have to be honest. How many of you have been in, churches or services where you were a little uncomfortable with people laying their hands on you? How many of you have been in services where you were forced to get in lines or you got into certain lines and people were laying hands on you and after a while you got tired of it and they got tired of you and you just fell out. Bishop explains that what we are getting ready to teach us today is going to be so raw and so real that he could care less about anybody’s denominational position. Bishop says he just has to give you the word. Bishop Walker says it is his responsibility as a Pastor and Shepherd of this house to protect the sheep, so it’s our responsibility to tell you the truth and we could care less about what people think about it, because as far as this house is concerned, we going to get it right! There are authentic experiences where people are slain in the spirit. We can lay our hands on folk in the anointing and they fall flat out. It can be an authentic experience. The problem is it is viewed cynically and skeptically because there is so much buffoonery. People can’t distinguish between what’s real and what’s not. As a result, we just broad brush it and say “there’s nothing to all that” and when it finally happens, we are looking at as if to say, “Is that real”. There really is an authentic experience of being slain in the spirit. People do get healed when they wake up. So many things can happen when the laying of the hands happens.
b. You don’t fall out every time someone lays hands on you. If it does happen it’s because everything in you has been given away. It’s a natural spiritual experience. It’s not like I lay hands on you and force you down. This isn’t of God. Let’s really look at this intellectually and spiritually. Let’s use our minds, let’s use the spirit and let’s try to come at this truth together. Let’s process this. Let’s give you a couple of scriptures. I have to give you some word first and then we will back into it. I want you to look at Matthew 8:2-4 which says, 2And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 3And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 4And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.-Remember when the law says the lepers could not be touched or anything? In this scripture, the lepers came and worshipped Jesus. They said, “Lord if you are willing you can make me clean.” What did Jesus do? He put his hand on the leper, and touched him and said I’m willing be cleansed. Immediately the leprosy was cleansed. Religion will push you away, but relationship will pull you in. Always remember that. Jesus touched him, but religion would never have allowed us to touch him. It was socially unlawful. Look at Matthew 8:14-15 says 14And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever. 15And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. – Now Jesus was in the house of Peter where his mother-in-law was Peter’s house and his mother- in- law was sick with fever. Jesus took her by the hand and the fever left. Afterwards she arose and served him. She was sick, got touched by the hand, and she was healed.
c. Matthew 9:29 says 29Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.- Jesus touched their eyes of the blind men an according their faith, they were healed
d. Matthew 20:34 says 34So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him. – Jesus had compassion on two blind men, touched their eyes, and immediately they received their sight and they followed Him. Lets understand that the people Jesus touched were healed. The issue is what this point of contact? Why is his touch important?
5. Why is touch important?
a. Let me back it up. People of God listen carefully. Everybody can’t touch you. I need to show you this. Let’s understand who Jesus was. I am going to teach this to you. Who was Jesus? Stay with me, I don’t want to lose you. I am taking you on a journey. Jesus was the son of God, but Jesus was God. He was another, but none other than God Himself. So I want you to make a circle on you paper. At the top of the circle write Jesus Christ. Make a small circle inside this circle and in the middle of it, write God. What you have just done is placed God in Christ. Watch this, that’s who Jesus was. He was God in Christ. So when we see Jesus who is God, we are looking at a glimpse of the glory of God. God allowed a glimpse of His glory to come down in earthen form because you and I couldn’t handle the totality of His glory. As a result, He had to package Himself in a human body so we could conceptually wrap our minds around Him here in the earth realm. God says the only way they (us) are going to understand me is if I come down here looking like them, because they can’t handle my glory. So we are looking at all of what God could reveal of Himself that we could handle. All of what God could reveal of himself because we could not handle all of Him, so we are looking at Jesus Christ which is God in Christ. Now why would we not say Jesus was part of God and not all of God? This is because when Jesus is in the garden of Gethsemane who was he talking to? He was talking to his father. When Jesus was on the cross and he says, “Father forgive them”, who was he talking to? It was his father. So we see now that God put himself in earthen flesh but it was not the totality of God. It was all that we could handle or make sense of. It was God, but it was the son of God at the same time. Now let’s go deeper. I know you are saying where is this conversation going. Just stay with me and I promise you it will bless you. In the beginning, was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God, and the word became flesh, and we beheld his glory. Who was the word? It is God. Jesus was with God in the beginning, and so the word was God too, but the word became flesh and dwelt among us. Emmanuel his name means God with us. Are you with me now? So Jesus Christ is God with us in the earth realm. Does that make sense?
6. Here is the question how did he get here?
a. Did God just send Him? God sent an angel to Mary and said to Mary, “Fret not yourself, because I know your husband may not understand that you are pregnant, but what’s inside of you is of the Holy Spirit. “ Now this was hard for Joseph to understand why Mary is like pregnant, because he had not touched her. `Joseph hadn’t touched Mary, but guess who did? It was the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit touched Mary and when the Holy Spirit touched Mary the Holy Spirit brought the word down into flesh. So guess what God’s first contact with flesh was? It was thru the spirit. When the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary, it was the first contact God had with flesh. So when word got inside Mary, the word became flesh. Everybody with a bible hold it up (or your IPAD or whatever you are using for a bible). Now understand that this is your bible. It contains the word but it really is not the word. This probably messed some of you up. See this is the problem. We think that our bible is the word. Ex- It is not. CNN is not the news, they just report the news. Someone can up to you and talk to you about the news or what happened because the news is inside of us. Well when you have the word it is not the bible. It reports the word. The word is already in you. David said thy words have I hid in my heart that I may not sin against you. Regardless if it is in a book or not, you got the word because it is inside of you. So now this word is growing inside of Mary. You ask “Bishop where is this going with this” Just like you and I grew nine months God in Christ was inside Mary for nine months in flesh growing and was born just like a baby just like you and I, but it was from the Holy Spirit. Jesus was the word who came out as a baby in an interesting place, because he created the woman who gave birth to him. He was younger and older than his own mother at the same time. Now behold the Lamb of God. Now watch the amazing the thing; Now that Jesus Christ is the word made flesh then Jesus Christ represents something in the earth.
b. He gives a declaration Luke 4:18 when he says 18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, – The spirit of the Lord is upon me and has anointed me to do what I am about to do. So now whatever he does he does by the anointing, because he is anointed. In circles that you drew earlier, under Jesus Christ write “word.” Know that Christ is not Jesus’ last name. Christ means the anointed one. The word is anointed. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. In other words the word was sent by God. When the word got here, sent by God, everything the word does is done by the anointing. Anybody who really studies Jesus Christ and his ministry understands this. God authorized it, the word justified it, and the Holy Ghost verified it. Everything that Jesus did, he did it because God authorized it. Here is the pattern Jesus followed. Jesus says he must go do the will of him who sent him (his father). God authorized it, it was his assignment. He had a specific assignment and everybody he laid hands on was his assignment to do. Jesus says I have not come for those who are well. I came for those who are sick. In other words, this is my assignment. There were a lot of people who were dead the day that Lazarus died, but all of them were not his assignment. He had to go where he was authorized. That’s why he called Lazarus by name, because if he had just said get up, everybody would have gotten up. He was authorized to raise Lazarus from the dead that day. As a matter of fact, some people, even the Pharisees and Sadducees had the nerve to question by what authority did he do what he did. Jesus looked at them as if to say, “By what authority?” Jesus wondered, “You don’t know who I am? You think I need you authority to cast out demons and heal people on the Sabbath day. He said I do this by the authority of my father who sent me. I don’t need your authority because I have a greater authority. ” Pilot said to Jesus, “I have the authority to let you go or to kill you, just tell me Jesus. “Jesus said, “You have no authority unless my father gives it to you, because I have been authorized to be here by the father. “
7. The word justifies it because everything that he did was justification which means to be reconciled. This means he makes it just as if we never did it. It means to acquit. Everybody that Jesus healed, he healed them without scars. It was just as though it never happened. Every eye he opened it was just as though they were never blind. Everybody that got up from lameness got up as though they were never lame before. That’s why when people who when lame people got up they were walking around and people were like isn’t that the one who was lame. Is that the same man? It was because when you’re healed, his word justified it. In like manner, it was so powerful that when God healed you he healed you, he healed you without scars.
8. And the Holy Ghost verifies it. Because the Holy Spirit bears witness to everything he did. Now here is the issue, “Bishop, what does that have to do with people laying hands on us”. What I want to know is when you come up to me with your hand out on my forehead, what we want to know is who authorized it? Everybody is coming to lay hands on you has not been sent or haven’t been authorized by God to do it. Some people haven’t been authorized to do it. Ex- You see if some man comes in your house when you leave here and he has a bucket of spray and says needs to look around your house and spray your house for bugs, you going to look at him like dude who authorized you to be on my property? Right? Well if you have that much problem with a stranger coming with a can of spray walking into your house then how can you let arbitrary people just walk up to you lay hands on you. Ask someone who authorized this? If no one authorized this then that means how did the word justify it? Ask yourself does this line up with the word God has lined up with your life. We want to make sure we are reading from the same word and believing God on the scripture, because you may be praying over my marriage but you might be believing God for my divorce. You might believing God that I lose my job so you can step in and get it, so we want to make sure that the word can justify it. Bishop explains I want to make sure the stuff in the spirit can verify it because he is anointed. He is anointed in that his father anointed him and can sense in the anointing authentic spirits. You have to trust that feeling that you get something isn’t right when people come up to you. This is the Holy Spirit trying to warn you. Many of you write it off as well maybe I am not giving them a chance. Maybe I should be more lenient. You have to trust the Holy Ghost inside of you, that feeling in your gut that tells you something aint right. You got to be authorized. Bishop explains that he will probably get letters from people all around the world, but he explains that he has to protect his people. I can take water I can pray over it and tell you it came from a holy brook in Jerusalem, package it up, and sell it for 9.99 and I bet we would have some takers. The devil is a liar. Really think about this. Really understand that healing is free. Prophesy is free. Why would you pay for something that Jesus already paid for it 2000 yrs ago on Calvary? Jesus paid it all and to him I owe. Sin left the crimson stain, but he washed us. So you around here with your lucky rabbit’s foot, but realize that it can’t be that lucky. The rabbit had four and you got one of them. Come on people. I am trying to help this ministry and the body of Christ to get away from this buffoonery. If you got the word, and you understand that when God has authorized you are submitted under spiritual leadership. When you submit to this ministry you are saying to your Bishop Pastor/Overseer that you have submitted underneath the anointing of your Pastor. That’s voluntary. You said that when you became a part of this church or any other church that whatever is released by your Pastor is authorized to move in the ministry. Does that make sense? Look at James 5:14 which say 14Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:- You begin to hear this is any among you is sick. Then let him call the elders who have been authorized of the church let them pray over you and the anointing of oil in the name of the Lord. Which means you ought not let folk in church to pray over you and touch you who haven’t been authorized. Lot ‘s of folk walk up to you in the parking lot or the lobby come here I got a word for you. This isn’t right. They have to be authorized. If you have any doubt ask your Pastor have they been authorized?
9. You understand prayer. Fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. When you understand a powerful prayer life you know how to pray like Hezekiah. You can turn your face to the wall and believe God for healing regardless of you circumstances. When you can pray like that and when you can understand fasting, you give up yourself and you can deny yourself or deny your body. When we have come into submission, by fasting and praying, we want to clean our self out that God can speak to us like never before.
10. What kind of fasting? When you fast, you can understand God’s word words like this: Psalm 107:20 says 20He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. The Lord sends his word to heal. It is constantly being sent to you. Do you know why ? You come to this place where there is enough prayer in the house and there is enough fasting in the house, and then there is a word going forth in this house on healing, what will happen is this that the power of God will move. Just based on the word of God going forth, people will just be healed just as people were healed all thru the word. Without you having to turn up and turn around 7 times and jump up three times. I am telling you that the word of God is powerful enough in itself to bring healing in your life. The word of God is inside of you. Jesus was the word made flesh and guess who we are? We are flesh made word. If he sent his word to heal us and we have a relationship with him, we can tell you what’s really happening every day. Someone say the word is in me.
11. Let me bless you with this. I am not a doctor but I am married to one and I have no idea of what I am talking about but I will take a stab at this. Your body is a complicated thing. Every day you wake up your immune system is fighting off disease. Potential threats are coming every day. Every time you inhale, you inhale; toxins in the air could cause cancer in your body. Every time you drink water, the bacteria potentially can cause all kind of diseases in your body. Every time you eat something, potentially arteries could clog up or cells could go bad. Anything could happen but God has fixed it so and it is so your body is designed to fight it off. To say this word isn’t for you, because you are not sick is an act of God’s grace. What’s really fighting it off that is the cute physiology or cute biology of it. Here is the spiritual. It is the word in you. It is when you are uncertain about the prognosis, and you pray to God and you start quoting those scriptures. Someone can testify to that. It is when you lay hands on yourself and you start saying things like I heard my pastor say by his stripes I am healed. You become one with the word that you’re not reporting the news. You have become the news. We are trying to help someone. So even if you can’t get to that book called the bible, there is so much word in you that when you are in that place it comes out of your mouth, because that’s all you know. Can you imagine you allow yourself to become so saturated with God’s word, you are like a sponge and every time life squeezes you, all that comes out is the word? That’s what has the devil confused about you, because some of you should be dead by now, but you not because the word is yet healing you. I don’t take anything for granted, I thank him for everything! I can raise my hand and thank God that we can walk into a service and continually say thank you, thank you, thank you!